Have you ever wanted to do something, felt discouraged because you believed you lacked the necessary resources to be successful? They might include a lack of:
- Sufficient time
Interestingly, a lack of resources is rarely an issue if true commitment! Don’t let a current lack of resources discourage you. If you take the step, your 1%, the Universe steps in to fulfill the other 99%.
It’s easy to get started on any venture without resources. Resources are available, are you aware enough to harvest them?. Even the largest businesses had humble beginnings, i.e., someone’s basement, garage, or barn.
Consider the power of considering you have unlimited resources:
- If you had unlimited resources, what would you choose to accomplish? Take a few minutes to consider how you would live your life if you had everything you needed or wanted. Would you:
- go back to school?
- Start your own company?
- Become a philanthropist?
- Own an island?
- This exercise can be an excellent way to determine your life’s purpose. Without any obstacles, what would you choose to do? It’s easy to see your options are unlimited. Think big.
- Who would be in your life?
- Would you be alone or married?
- How many children would you have?
- How many friends would you have?
- Describe your friends.
- Describe your neighbors.
- If you dream of owning your own business, describe your employees, clients, and services or products.
- Where would you live?
- Would you stay put or move to the beach?
- How many homes would you own?
- What color would your dining room be?
Consider the geographical location and the actual dwelling. Remember, if you want a castle, you’ll need staff and a butler.
- What would a typical day look like?
- What time would you get out of bed?
- What would you do first? How would you spend your day?
- Your evening?
- How much free time would you have and what would you do with that time?
- Would you spend time alone or with friends or family?
- Would you play golf every Thursday?
- Would you race cars on the weekend?
- Now that you know what you should be doing, how can you make it happen? Few of us have a surplus of resources, but there is always a first step toward that goal.
- The first step might entail looking at the educational offerings in your area or seeking a higher-paying job. Maybe it’s finally time to take the drum lessons you thought were silly. There’s still time to be a rock star if you have the voice for it! Be practical – don’t choose to do something outside the area of your gifts.
- As you progress, your understanding and your resources will grow. Warren Buffett started with a paper route. Now he’s frequently listed as the richest man in the world. You can probably get a better start than a paper route, and your dreams are likely smaller. Consider that.
- Pretending you have unlimited resources can also be used to find solutions to challenges. By imagining your resources are unlimited, you open your mind to all the possibilities. You may find a solution requiring additional resources, but give yourself a chance to make it work.
Unlimited resources don’t mean there won’t be struggles; they aren’t a guarantee. Avoid believing that abundant resources are a cure to your struggles. Remember that many of the most successful people in the world started at the very bottom with no resources at all.
You probably don’t have unlimited resources. However, supposing that you have unlimited resources can help to determine your life’s purpose, your dream existence, and create a new set of solutions. Imagining that your resources are plentiful will open new possibilities.
You’re limiting yourself right now. What would you do with unlimited resources?
To find out about the Trivedi Effect® and how it can help you find your gifts and develop them, contact scientifically validated healer and best selling author, Inthirani Arul.